SGS Accutest is one of the largest environmental testing laboratories in the United States and the recognized industry leader in service, quality and data management. As part of our continued committment to our clients, we have opened a Rifle, CO service center effective May 2011. SGS Accutest's goal is to make our clients job easier, and with that in mind the following services will be offered at this location:
- Open Monday to Friday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Kit delivery and sample pick up after hours and weekends as necessary.
- Immediate sample kit preparation and delivery for emergencies.
- Sample transport via ground (sample will be couriered to our Denver, CO Laboratory) to assure sample integrity is maintained.
- After-hour sample drop off available with advanced notice.
- Organized bottleware/sample kits facilitating easy collection of samples.
- Analysis of soil and water analysis in accordance with COGCC regulations.
- Pit liner analysis for characterization
- Specialty analysis including Frac Fluid Analyses, Fingerprinting of Oil, Forensic Analysis of Crude Oil Spills, Alkylated PAHs.
3161 Baron Lane, Unit F
Rifle, CO 81650
Service Center Manager
Download the Rifle Service Center Tri-Fold
Directions to the Rifle CO Service Center